Founded in 1974 by Mauro Sani, who set out to make the best riding boots in the world, Buttero remains owned and run by the Sani family. Buttero's soul – and sole – is bound to Tuscany. The footwear has and always will be made in this enchanted region of Italy. Buttero builds shoes with a passion for tradition, creativity and authenticity: the Buttero mark is a symbol of quality.
- Buttero Tanino Mid Black SpatSpecial Price £95.00 was £195.00
- Buttero Tanino Black Mono£185.00
- Buttero for Double Select TrainerSpecial Price £120.00 was £185.00
- Buttero for Double Select Etched ChukkaSpecial Price £90.00 was £195.00
- Buttero for Double Select Pebble ChukkaSpecial Price £90.00 was £195.00
- Buttero Tanino Hi SuedeSpecial Price £105.00 was £205.00